Top Ten Things To Do
...and you must stay with us at least 3 days to explore these countless sensations!
- Wander the lush verdant paths of our coffee fields, tropical gardens or surrounding forests while exotic Blue Crowned Mot-Mots and Crimson-fronted Parakeets fly overhead
- Stroll the tree-shaded plantation on our famous Rosa Blanca Coffee Tour and become an expert on organic coffee, from its origin to harvest.
- Immerse yourself in the smells and tastes of freshly roasted shade grown organic coffee while learning the mysteries of the famous bean in a professional "cupping" session.
- Explore the famous mask makers of Barva and the giant puppets that dance through the streets to the wild music of the Cimarron.
- Experience the sights and sounds of the Costa Rican countryside as you climb toward the cloud forest of Barva and PoÃ¡s Volcanoes in Braulio Carillo National Park.
- Harvest fresh vegetables and herbs from our organic greenhouse and prepare a fresh salad with our chef in a personalized cooking class.
- Pamper yourself with a Pura Vida Coffee Detox or Hot Stone Aromatherapy Massage, followed by our exotic organic Citrus Milk Bath Soak in the tranquil Targua Spa.
- Relax under the cascading waterfall in our pure chemical free infinity pool overlooking the lush gardens of Finca Rosa Blanca and admire the stupendous volcanoes of the Costa Rican highlands in the distance.
- Indulge your senses with exotic fare, such as roasted tomato and coffee soup, filet mignon with a red wine, coffee and cinnamon reduction, all while immersed in the views of the twinkling lights of the Valley below.
- Revel in our perfect climate of warm days and cool nights of the Costa Rican highlands while sipping an Argentine Malbec or a chilled Chilean sparkling wine on your breezy sun dappled deck.
Click here to view our Activities