Experience a boutique hotel with the highest rating in Costa Rica for sustainable tourism and discover its organic shade grown coffee.
"The hotel décor and landscaping is super and we loved the ambiance"
- Raw & Kane
- La Ventana has a separate bedroom with two twin beds.
- When the entire Villa Boyero or Villa Laguna is rented, the insulated security doors will be removed between the two connecting junior suites. Rate is for 4 pax.
- A complimentary full breakfast is included with the room.
- All rates are per room, per night and do not include government taxes (13%).
- All rates are based on double occupancy except the villa, which is based on 4 adults.
- The rate for additional person and children (3 years and older) is based on two adults in room or suite and 4 adults in a villa sharing the room with the additional person or child.
- Add $50.00 plus tax for any additional adult and $25.00 plus tax for a child from 4-11 years old in high season.
- There is no charge for children under 3 years old
- Check out time is 12:00 noon.
- Check in time is 2:00 pm.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT:
- Full payment is required 30 days prior to reservation date is required by credit card authorization (Visa, MC or AMEX).
- For Peak Season (Dec 15 to Jan 05) full payment is required 60 days in advance.
- Please advise the Inn of the guests' estimated time of arrival.
- We do not accept checks as a way of payment.
- When cancellation notification is received 30 days prior to the reservation, 100% of the deposit will be refunded.
- If a reservation is cancelled 29 days or less prior to the arrival date, 100% of the reservation will be charged even if it hasn’t been prepaid.
- If there is a “no-show”, 100% of the total of the reservation will be charged (even if it hasn’t been prepaid).
- During Holiday Season cancellations must be made 60 days prior to the reservation date.
- We cannot make refunds or offer credit for missed reservations and thus we recommend that if you are concerned about possible unforeseen events that may affect your reservation dates at Finca Rosa Blanca, including health problems or severe weather conditions, that you purchase travelers insurance.