Join Michele Shorter, founder and owner of The Shorter Approach for a week-long experience in Costa Rica which will include goal-setting, cardio and strength training, and nutrition planning mixed with a myriad of activities at Finca Rosa Blanca; coffee plantation tours, cooking demos and tasting menus, hikes up a nearby volcano and through the Cloud forest, and salsa dancing with locals every day. The week will be shared between the coffee growing highlands of Costa Rica to the beaches of Arenas Del Mar in Manuel Antonio.
Here at Finca Rosa Blanca, you will get flexible, strong, and energized, set goals and create a focused plan while enjoying:
- Early morning yoga with the birds.
- Salsa lessons with Diego our dance instructor who has the most captivating Latin moves.
- Hike to the Volcano and find the foot prints of a jaguar and a quetzal nesting far above in the Cloud forest.
- A tour of the organic coffee plantation at Finca Rosa Blanca and a class on Cupping Coffee.
- Wildlife and Bird-watching with our resident Wildlife Guide.
- Cooking demonstrations with Chef Gustavo using the fresh local and seasonal ingredients of Costa Rica.
On your first day experiencing the wonders of Finca Rosa Blanca, we will share with you our chef Gustavo who will prepare an artesanal salad, with organic ingredients from the Finca Rosa Blanca Farm and Greenhouse. You will help harvest the ingredients and then watch and learn as the chef prepares your salad at a Cooking Demo in our main dining room He will prepare his renowned Citrus salad, with organic field greens, fresh herbs, and three different citrus fruit from our gardens and orchards, red onion, crispy garlic croutons, fried leeks, and passion fruit dressing.
Space is limited. People may register or learn more by contacting GreenSpot’s Costa Rica travel expert Irene Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Shorter Approach is based on 18 years of training clients from all fitness levels and backgrounds. Through The Shorter Approach, Michele delivers proven expertise, guidance and support to help you achieve your fitness and wellness goals, nourish yourself and live the life you want.
For more information, visit www.theshorterapproach.com.